Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mile zero soundtrack

I may not have finished packing (or even "started") but I have finished something of almost equal importance: my CD for endeavoring upon this road trip. I'm quite happy with it. It goes as follows:

1. The Beatles, "Magical Mystery Tour"
2. Sufjan Stevens, "Chicago"
3. R.E.M., "Wanderlust"
4. The Mamas and the Papas, "California Dreamin'"
5. Joseph Arthur, "Dear Lord"
6. Gnarls Barkley, "The Last Time"
7. Sheryl Crow, "All I Wanna Do"
8. Talking Heads, "This Must be the Place (Naive Melody)"
9. Rufus Wainwright, "Instant Pleasure"
10. Spoon, "The Way We Get By"
11. Manu Chao, "Me Gustas Tu"
12. My Morning Jacket, "One Big Holiday"
13. Jem, "Just a Ride"
14. Electric Light Orchestra, "Mr. Blue Sky"
15. The Velvet Underground, "Rock and Roll"
16. VHS or Beta, "Alive"
17. Regina Spektor, "On the Radio"
18. Ani Difranco, "God's Country"
19. Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Road Trippin'"

Well, now that I've done the hard stuff, time to get back to packing.

-Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Ooh thanks for the musical suggestions! I might burn the same CD! Have a safe trip :)

Friday, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home